With my days busy sitting at a desk, I've begun storing up inspiration for the weekends. I email myself blog posts and recipes and images with notes in the subject lines - "awesome recipe for this weekend!" "read this!" "mood lifter!"
So I thought I would share with you some of the things that are inspiring me, and perhaps this weekend, they can inspire you too.
- An incredibly wise 21-year old girl whose words have become a sensation after her death. But they were timeless the moment she wrote them down.
- The endlessly inspiring Brene Brown and her inspiration play list, which inspired mine.
- Andrea Scher's simple message about when it's time to step into your dreams.
- These one-bite cookie and fudge cups from Oh She Glows. I haven't met one of her recipes that I didn't love.
- This photo from soulemama. I'm ready to hang some laundry outside.
- My friend Caitlin's gorgeous new quilt. She's a quilt-making machine!
I hope you have a beautiful weekend. What's inspiring you? Share your links in the comments!